Nail care is generally one of the most important things that women should take care of, especially in the summer, and women pay special attention to toenails due to wearing open sandals in hot climates, and nails need attention because of exposure to external factors such as breakage, dehydration, etc. The article will talk about how to care for your toenails perfectly.
• How to care for toenails
Follow these steps to take care of your nails:
• We put a large bowl and put inside it warm water and some salts, such as milk salt because it helps remove dead cells from the feet.
• We get rid of the dead skin with the feet file.
• Apply the exfoliator to the feet and rub thoroughly to get rid of the dead and damaged cells.
• Wash the feet thoroughly with water, then dry them with a dry towel.
• Put a little petroleum jelly, or moisturizing cream, on the feet and rub thoroughly until the nerves of the feet are activated, then leave for about ten minutes.
• Apply a few oils such as lavender oil to the feet and rub well.
• cutting nails, then cool them well to get rid of excess edges next to nails.
• We put nail polish on the feet, giving them a distinct and attractive.
• Natural blends to whiten the toenails
Of these mixtures:
• Lemon: Put the pieces of lemon cut into a bowl, add five cups of warm water and stir well, then put the toes inside the mixture and leave it for at least thirty minutes, and then rub the pieces of lemon well on the nails, and for the best result prefer to work the mixture twice a week.
• Toothpaste: Put a little toothpaste on the toothbrush, then rub the toes well for ten minutes, and then wash the feet with warm water, and for the best result prefer to work the mixture once a week.
• Baking powder: Put a tablespoon of lemon juice, and a tablespoon of baking powder in a bowl and mix, then put the mixture on the toes and rub well for twenty minutes, and then wash the feet with warm water, and for the best result is best to work the mixture three times a week.
• Banana: Put 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 mashed banana, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and mix well, add 1 tablespoon of aloe VERA gel, 2 tablespoons soft butter to the mixture, mix well We then wear cotton socks for at least two hours, then wash the feet thoroughly with warm water.
• Cranberry: Put half a cup of sugar, a cup of cranberry juice in a bowl and mix until we get a homogeneous mixture, then put the feet in the mixture and rub well with a rough brush to get rid of dead and damaged skin, and then wash the feet with warm water, and then apply the feet with olive oil or moisturizing cream.