Hair needs to be hydrated and nourished from time to time, because it is exposed to the effects that will lose a large part of its vitality, shine, and the best way to revitalize and moisturize it, is to use the oil bath from time to time and prefer to do this process at least about once a month.
If the hair is too dry and damaged, it is best to do this once a week. In this article, we will learn about the best natural methods you can use to make an oil bath for your hair until it looks healthy.
Ways to make a hair oil bath
There are different types of cosmetic oil bath products available in the market, but these products contain chemicals that may weaken the hair and lead to damage, but it is better to use natural materials to make a bath oil result is better for your hair, safer, and better results, and some These materials are:
Bath oil mixture
In this way we need a set of important and useful hair oils, as follows: castor oil, watercress oil, olive oil, sesame oil, and coconut oil. To make this mixture follow these steps:
• Put in a glass container the same amount of all the previous oils, provided that the amount is enough for your hair full.
• Mix the oils well and place the container in a water bath until the oil is heated.
• Massage this hair from the roots to the tips, massaging the scalp for a quarter of an hour.
• Cover your hair with a plastic bag and leave the mixture on your hair for at least an hour.
• Wash your hair with water and moisturizing shampoo and repeat the process four times a month.
Yogurt and honey
You need to make this type of natural oil baths to a set of simple ingredients, note that this type has good property in smoothing hair in a wonderful way, and not only nourish, and we need to prepare this mixture to the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons of natural honey.
- Two tablespoons of pure olive oil. To make this amazing catcher follow these steps:
- Mix the ingredients together well, until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Apply the mixture to your hair from root to tip and cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for at least half an hour and no more than an hour, then wash your hair thoroughly with a moisturizing shampoo.
Note: This process is recommended to be repeated once a week, and the amount can be doubled depending on hair density and length.