Women with curly hair are creative, ambitious, strong, attractive and start to enjoy all the moments of life and open to adventure and new experiences, so you should be proud of your hair Curly it shows your personality and attractiveness, but curly hair needs special treatment is more prone to dryness than other types of hair Here are some tips for healthy curly hair:
1. Use a sulfate-free shampoo:
it is preferable that the shampoo is made from natural materials or you use soap to wash hair from the perfume. Curly hair goes without the chemicals that cause dehydration.
2. Apple cider vinegar:
Add a hanging apple cider vinegar on a glass of water with drops of lavender oil and rinse off your hair after washing the hair.
3. Do not brush your hair:
Jaws tangle while applying the cream bath with your fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
4. Don't dry your hair with a towel:
Use an old cotton t-shirt you have and dry your hair.
5. Preferred oils for curly hair:
castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil.
6. Put a cream oil bath:
oil bath is very important to do once a week, but for curly hair, we will add to my favorite oil hanging Dickey mayonnaise or yogurt so that the texture of the catcher creamy and penetrates the hair easily.
7. Use a scarf of satin and tie it on your head to protect your hair during sleep:
Or you can sleep on pillows covered with satin or silk, and also the laces of the hair preferably of satin.
Hair also loves coffee like you so after you finish your cup of coffee you can use the rest in the cup on your hair and leave it at the time that suits you and rinse your hair and you will notice the difference immediately.
9. Of course, nutrition-rich in vitamins found in vegetables, fruits, and protein is more important than any external care.
10. Keep yourself calm and pamper yourself to get rid of any tension or pressure hurts your hair is a very sensitive object.